(@cerberus402)
Member Admin
March 30, 2019 12:44 am  

Plugin Changes

__Mythic Mobs

Bumble Bee added

• The Bumble Bee is a cute non-hostile mob added to Eldin
  • Drops: 
    • None yet. Might come up with something interesting later.
  • Spawn: Bumble Bees are exclusive to Flower Forests
  • Spawn chance: 5.5%
  • Visit Loot Goblins if you wanna see a crap ton of Bumble Bees

Frog added

• The Frog is a cute non-hostile mob added to Eldin
  • Drops: 
    • None yet. Might come up with something interesting later.
  • Spawn: Frogs are exclusive to Swamps
  • Spawn chance: 2.5%
  • Frogs can spawn in 2 different colors (green or orange) and 3 different sizes (small, medium, large)

Mimics:

• Fixed the death messages for mimics, they now display which type of mimic killed you
  • Mimic Spawns increased from .01% to .03%

This topic was modified 9 months ago 9 times by cerberus402

damaster_k
(@damaster_k)
March 30, 2019 9:58 am  

Maybe you could make the bee drop honey (duh), and add that as an ingredient to the brewery? The obvious one would of course be tea, but cider or whiskey might be an option too. Or some kind of desert?

I have no ideas for the frogs really, maybe slime as there doesn't seem to be a lot of slimes on the server. Or at least that's what I hear complaints about sometimes.

ReplyQuote
cerberus402
(@cerberus402)
Member Admin
March 30, 2019 2:33 pm  
Posted by: damaster_k

Maybe you could make the bee drop honey (duh), and add that as an ingredient to the brewery? The obvious one would of course be tea, but cider or whiskey might be an option too. Or some kind of desert?

I have no ideas for the frogs really, maybe slime as there doesn't seem to be a lot of slimes on the server. Or at least that's what I hear complaints about sometimes.

Sadly custom items into brewery like that isn't possible (I'm pretty sure). 

Slime balls are a mob arena reward now so that problem kind of fixed itself. Also, I could always make it a low % chance to drop the bees and the frogs as heads. 

I was thinking maybe something like this for frogs:

ReplyQuote
damaster_k
(@damaster_k)
April 20, 2019 8:53 am  
Posted by: cerberus402
Posted by: damaster_k

Sadly custom items into brewery like that isn't possible (I'm pretty sure). 

Slime balls are a mob arena reward now so that problem kind of fixed itself. Also, I could always make it a low % chance to drop the bees and the frogs as heads. 

I was thinking maybe something like this for frogs:

That's a nice idea. Would it deteriorate over time?

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed.