- The Wraith is a relatively weak monster addition to Eldin.
- HP: 30 (15 Hearts)
- Damage: 3 (1.5 Hearts)
- Skills: The Wraith will grab onto your head, slowly pulling you into the air
- You can kill the wraith on your head to be let back down
- 20 EXP
- 35% chance for 1 to 3 Phantom Membranes
- 0.5% chance for 1 Elytra
- Spawns exclusively in the End
- Spawn chance .0025 (.25%)
- Wraiths are dangerous in large numbers
- The Thief is an relatively weak monster addition to Eldin.
- HP: 30 (15 Hearts)
- Damage: 10 (5 Hearts)
- Skills: The Thief will run away from players try to get away with his chest of stolen valuables
- 10 EXP
- 70% chance for 5 to 10 Coal
- 20% chance for 3 to 6 Iron Ingots
- 20% chance for 3 to 6 Gold Ingots
- 10% chance for 2 to 4 Diamonds
- 10% chance for 1 to 2 Emeralds
- Spawns exclusively in the Overworld
- Spawn chance .001 (1%)
- The Thief is very fast and is difficult to keep up with
- Shulkers can now respawn in End Cities
- The prismarine rewards from MobArena have been doubled from 5 to 10 shards/crystals
- A series of helpful commands for players have been made using denizen
Skript is a new plugin we have added that allows us to well, script things. Similar to Denizen but has more support / wikis.
- A script has been made that allows players to get the area of their selections
- Name a stick "ruler" (no quotes) at an anvil
- left click any block
- right click any block
- You will receive a message in chat of the total area that you just selected (area of a square region)
- The Y level of the blocks you choose does not matter, we are calculating the area not the volume.
- Should be helpful for city owners or anyone looking to purchase large areas of land where counting the individual blocks can be tedious
- Honey Block price reduced from 28 trade bars to 24 trade bars
I'm sure many of you have noticed our new website changes that we've been making. I think it is a big step up and we will continue adding and remaking portions of the website
- Totally redesigned front page
- The rules section has had its' content expanders swapped out for more visually distinctive ones
- The building information page has had its' content expanders swapped out for more visually distinctive ones
- Forums have changed to a dark theme, as well as taking up more usable space.