BoyBriggs Unban Request
- IN GAME NAME(IGN): BoyBriggs
- ROUGH TIME OF BAN: Around last winter (cant remember exactly what month)
- REASON FOR BEING BANNED: Auto Fishing
- ADMIN YOU WERE BANNED BY (if you know): I think it was cerberus
- WHY YOU SHOULD BE UNBANNED (why should we let you back)?: This is my second time putting in a request to be unbanned I understand auto fishing is one of the most discouraged mods on Eldin. I am asking to be unbanned because my dad (IGN:BigDaddyBriggs) and my brother (IGN: Tj_Briggs) have both showed interest in playing on this server again we used to play together when I was younger and I though this would be a cool opportunity to reconnect with both of them. I have removed all mods I have used in the past and I can send screenshots to prove this if needed. I would love to rejoin your community.
I see my past unban request had a reply on it from Cerberus I apologize for not getting back to you on it I will be checking this every day or so if you need me to answer any questions.
I'm happy that you want to come back as well as wanting to reconnect with family. That being said, that is a reason why you want to come back and not a reason why we should let you back.
or in other words, what Cerb said at your last unban request:
I think we just need more information though. A key component of an unban is why we should reconsider it. Autofishing (especially using a mod) is an extremely quick way to ruin the economy we have here. Mending books go for 10k a piece and when I was cleaning out your chests I definitely spotted a few.
So if you wanna take a couple days and answer the "why?" question I feel like it would help when I bring it to our staff meetings for people's opinions.
Prior to my run in with the Eldin Rulebook I really enjoyed playing and the community. I don't quite know how to put it in words but I always loved connecting with other players and building connections through Eldin. I want to rejoin that community and once again add to the server. I hope this answers the "why" at least a little.
We're going to go ahead an unban you, but please read and follow the rules this time 🙂 welcome back and have fun!