Improved unban request
Well hi, I'm back once again... I was dumb enough to make an automated creeper farm last wipe and it was foolish and lazy of me. I got a temporary ban which has yet not been lifted.
I would like to come back if possible, and I will do my best to not break the rules in any manner. I understand if you're tired of me and apologies for being a nuisance over the years, I nonetheless hope you have not given up on me yet and will let me back into this wonderful community. Thank you 🙂
- IN GAME NAME(IGN): Improved
- ROUGH TIME OF BAN: January 2020
- REASON FOR BEING BANNED: Automated farms
- ADMIN YOU WERE BANNED BY (if you know): Cerberus
- WHY YOU SHOULD BE UNBANNED (why should we let you back)?: I honestly love this community and it brings back a nostalgia unmatched. I see you implemented lvl's not too long ago and would love to grind those once again (Like the good old days). As said in the text above I will do my best to not break the rules again in any manner.
I nonetheless hope you have not given up on me yet
Really man? I think you gave up on us.
Legitimately don't understand why you think it's ok to keep breaking rules you've been a part of for 10 years.
I completely understand if you don't want me back anymore - as said I am a nuisance when it comes to asking for an unban. It's your decision.
If I had to "defend" my case 2 of the bans were from PVP - the rules back then were not very clear and atleast my young self had not really understood, that it was a bannable offense (first time I learned no abusing lavabucket, second time no killing a particular group of people excessively).
- (BTW great looking back on this - brings back the memories of old times, not the particular best ones of course :p )
For the mobfarm, that was straight up stupid. In my mind it was an innocent offense, which it is not because it can break the server economy, I was purely addicted to my elytra.
So all in all, I hope you will consider letting me back in, if not I understand why - but the only promise I can make is that I will be abiding the rules the best I can in the future.
Thanks for responding so quickly btw.
I'll bring up your case during our staff meetings on Saturday and see what everyone's opinion is.
Cheers, thank you!
Hey Cerb, any news yet :)?