- X-ray mods or invisible texture packs
- Flying hacks
- Duplication mods or glitches
- Speed hacks
- Cave-Finder Minimaps / Mob radar
- Auto-builder mods that automatically build structures for you
- Auto-fisher mods
- If you think something is illegal but are not sure, approve it first rather than using it without asking.
- Zooming in/out
- Texture packs of any kind that do not show ore, or act as an X-ray
- Auto swapping tools, items from inventory to hand, or other inventory sorters
- General UI changes that don’t duplicate a bannable mod (see above)
- Using blocks glitches to gain access to protected land is jailable
- Duplication glitches are immediately bannable
- Glitching to trap/kill is immediately bannable
- If you think you glitched accidentally, it is highly recommended that you inform an admin so that that type of glitch abuse is prohibited later
- Automatic monster farms that kill monsters for you are not allowed.
- Monster farms that lag out a large area of chunks are not allowed; and will be destroyed
- Monster farms that the player deals the final death blow to the monster are allowed.
- Automatic crop farms are not allowed; we have plugins that prevent them from being made in the first place. Save your materials.
- If you find a glitch, report it to staff immediately. If you try to hide it your money will be revoked and the farm destroyed.
- Automatic fishing is not allowed, be it from redstone contraption, from outside assistance (mod), or any physical way of hold the mouse down (tape, heavy object, etc). If you are fishing and unresponsive when a staff member is talking to you, you are afk/automatic fishing.
- There are some approved applications of automation, for example auto-smelters.
- If you are planning to build something automatic and are unsure if it is allowed, send the design to a staff member first for approval.
Camping and Harassment
The above applies to group PvP and solo PvP.
- Camping covers staying in one area for a period of time for the sole purpose of repeatedly killing the same person or random people. For example, waiting near their protected land even though they know you are there. If a player cannot leave their house due to you sitting outside it waiting to PvP, that is camping. Definition of camping
- PvP Harassment covers waiting outside PvP-disabled land, where the victim knows your are there OR repeatedly hunting the same person over and over.
- Sneak attacks do not fall under harassment. Harassment counts as purposely (and visibly) patrolling an area to prevent people from leaving the plot
- Constantly "sneak attacking" the same player in the same spot does count as harassment
- Repeatedly killing the same person over and over falls under harassment
- Repeatedly trying to get revenge and failing also falls under harassment
- Dynmap Hunting is allowed. If you put your head up on the map, you run the risk of getting killed.
The above applies to group PvP and solo PvP.
Griefing (breaking blocks) or looting of wild, unprotected land is allowed on the server. However, this does not mean that ALL forms of griefing are allowed on the server.
- You can grief unprotected land
- You can loot unprotected land
- You cannot grief around protected land
- You cannot trap players on protected land
- You cannot dump lava to pour into protected land
We try to have an open server community that is appropriate for all ages. Because of this, vulgar/inappropriate language is NOT permitted on this server. Absolutely NO racism or political conversations. If a server staff member asks you to watch your language or to change the topic, please listen to them or further action will be taken to handle the issue. We understand that players have different perspectives of what is and is not offensive. Be respectful of what other players deem inappropriate, even if you think it's not. Abusive language is assessed on a case by case basis and could result in a mute, jail, temporary ban, or permanent ban from the server.
The only time an admin will intervene regarding lost items is if the items were lost through illegal (hack) means. Glitching items out of protected land or illegally killing somebody can result in admin intervention, provided adequate proof is shown. Players with permission to your land have full access to everything on it. If they take items, this is not considered illegally obtaining items. Admins will not intervene. Be sure only to add people you trust to your land. Rule of Thumb: Trade with people you trust, for people may swindle you out of deals. If you are unsure of trading or have an off feeling there are means to still trade. The item could be posted in a shop or on the servers auction houses.
To establish a town, your must build a Town Hall with a Town Rules list in it. All plots in the town are subject to these rules. The Town Rules will be locked upon completion. You can change these rules with admin permission, but only if it does not affect pre-existing plots. The town rules should be thorough, but not ramble. Short, sweet, to the point. The town hall building must be complete to be established. This includes a finished structure (walls, roofs, decorations). If the rules are not accepted by staff, we will ask you to rewrite any denied rules. As a town owner you have control over your city (looks, materials, styles) but you do not have control over the playstyles of your citizens (what they stock their shop with, etc.) Common Town Rules:
- No rooftop farms
- No changing the exterior of pre-built houses
- No animal farms
- Please replant after using public farms
- If you own a shop, keep it stocked of goods
- Town owner has final say on all matters
This section covers distance to surrounding Towns and protected land.
- Towns cannot be set-up within 500 blocks of another town. If you would like to set up a personal plot within 250 blocks of a town, you can seek approval from the town owner in the area.
- Rule of Thumb: Be respectful of existing plots in the area before you set up a town
Requirements to have your Road protected:
Be aware: PvP is enabled on roads
- Must be between 3-8 tiles wide
- Bridge portions of a road must be supported. No floating roads. Bridges also can't be water-level
- If you want your road protected contact server staff or put in a /report. We will work with you to get it protected so the server can retain good looking roads
- Roads get protected for free
Be aware: PvP is enabled on roads
You are allowed to transfer your land (sell it) to another player. The price shall be agreed upon by both parties and then a ticket created using /modreq so the staff can transfer the land to its new owner.
As a town owner you are allowed to evict players if they are not following city rules, or have become inactive. Ideally, the town owner should have a conversation with their citizen and do their best to work out the disagreement. If no agreement can be reached, the eviction rules are here to help you. Eviction Process:
- Notify server staff with a ticket of your intent to evict
- The staff member will come to assess the situation and see if your eviction request is legal
- The staff member will send mail to the party being evicted (in game mail, and a discord message if possible)
- The staff member will then place down a sign with the date of when the eviction request is approved
- The party being evicted has 30 days from the date on the sign to make their plot legal
- If the party has not made their plot legal after 30 days, the land gets annulled and the town owner receives the plot of land back to resell or use as they choose.
Basic Helper Rules:
- A town owner is required to give their helper a free 10x10 (at least) house when the helper is hired
- If you have a city, you are not permitted to be a helper to someone else
- You are not allowed to be a helper to more then one person
- Helpers are the voice of the Ruler of that City. They can sell land, change building rules, evict players, etc
- You can co-own a town with as many of your friends as you want to. There is no limit
- To be a co-owner, you must own a Baron sized plot of the city
- The city type will be based on number of tiles purchased fore the city. For example, if four Barons (owning 2,500 tiles each) create a city, the city is the size of a Village (10k tiles). Player ranks will remain as Barons.
- At the end of the map, land is refunded based on how much each owner owns, it is not split evenly.
- Weekly income will be split evenly between all co-owners.
- One player can only own up to 1600 tiles in a city (not counting player shops).
- You can limit a player's plot if you don't want to risk him destroying something important (Ex: glass from underwater city/top of underground city). This should be clarified in the town's build rules.
- You can't stack plots on top of each-other. If one person owns a 10x10, no one else can own part of it.
- You are not allowed to sell land you don't own as land in your city. The land has to be connected to your city and under your ownership to sell it to other players.
The server staff are here to serve the players, and we try to constantly maintain a fun environment for every member of our community. If a staff member asks you to stop what you are doing, please respect that we are trying to maintain a status quo. Feel free to express your opinion in messages with the staff member, we are always looking for feedback. We try to have thorough rules (as evident by all the above) but there is just no way to write down everything. We recognize that and try to update our rules as the server evolves and more issues come up. Please keep in mind that even if it isn't specifically listed here as "against the rules" the staff member reserves the right to make a judgement call to maintain the servers status quo.